[Lust] Re: Hi, a couple of links...

Lee Larcombe lee at larcombe.uk-internet.org.uk
Thu Aug 18 23:16:06 BST 2005

Don't know much about lust - I assume it hasn't been around long. I am
also a member of beds lug and we meet once a month in bedford. We have
quite a few people on the mailing list, but the meetings are usually
just a few of us.

If there isn't much going on with lust you would be welcome to join us
too. It would be interesting to hear about anything which goes on, or is
planned for lust though.

Lee