[Lust] Link up!

Karl karlwillfixit at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 20 13:07:21 BST 2005

I'm not a great fan of the plastic pubs in luton town centre, especially
brannigans (too noisy and no music). Does anyone have a quiet haunt in
the outskirts that is usually quiet on, say a wednesday? I do like a
country pub so the fox at the back of the airport would be nice or the
white horse in tea green is my cup of er.. green tea.