[Lust] Link up!

Anthony Perkins anthony at muzz.co.uk
Sun Aug 21 21:55:40 BST 2005

A quiet pub sounds good to me too, and yea Brannigans would be too loud/crowded.  The only pub I've been to in Luton TC is The Cork and Bull by the viaduct, which may be too loud.  The one by the town hall looked okay but I've never been in and the name escapes me.  The Bramingham is nice and The Boater is quiet as well, at least it was when I went in wednesday lunchtime.

--
Anthony Perkins
http://muzz.co.uk