[Lust] Link up!

Steven Goodwin steev at tuls.pauken.co.uk
Tue Aug 23 12:32:22 BST 2005

On Sun, Aug 21, 2005 at 09:27:30PM +0100, Karl wrote:
> Okay, The Fox is no good for Norm anyway as it has steps.
> The town centre it is then? but not brannigans, please!

I'll volunteer to do a quick detour around town on Wednesday evening
(about 8.30-9.00 ism) and note all the open, accessible, not so noisy,
half-decent looking pubs in Luton. I can then post my comment, other
Luton-ites can feedback on their experiences/ideas and we'll pick a
place from there.

Sound reasonable?

Steev
(if anyone else wants to do same, go ahead...)

(FWIW, previously the only other LUST meeting took place in the Wetherspoons
pub, but there was only two of us so it was easier to hear ourselves :)