[Lust] Link up!

Karl karlwillfixit at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 1 13:20:13 BST 2005

Nice one for looking, I still haven't got into town yet. The Park looks
good to me, or the Cork And Bull, Red Red Red I don't like the look of
though (used to be a night clubby thing). The pub under that glass
subway is being knocked down for some mad reason. I like Anthony's idea
of stuff out by the A6 though, I used to go to the boater for friday
lunchtimes and that's a nice place - in fact that or the brammingham
seem like the best "out of town" places. I do like the Heights and Two
Brewers, Two Brewers may be too small as you say.
If we all say a preferred location out of this lot then call it a vote?
The most popular one has it.
 I say - The Boater ('cos I like it!), My second choice would be The
Park (easy to get to and big)