[Lust] Hello everybody

Matthew Saunders me3ohm at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 20:57:37 GMT 2006

Hi,

I run the Chelmsford LUG, and we have the same problems with finding a
place to meet in.  We're lucky in that the student bar at Writtle
College, where I work in the IT department,  unofficially allows
anyone entrance and are more than happy to bend over backwards to
sectioning off some of the bar seating area.  We are looking at doing
some of the fun learn linux lecturing so it is interesting about the
insurance issue - I am sure it is going to be the same at Writtle.

I'm thinking about a meet on Foulness Island in the summer at the
George and Dragon pub (in the beer garden), that could be the first
civilian LUG meeting on a secured Millitary of Defence base!
http://www.georgeanddragonpub.co.uk/

Matthew