[Lust] Whats in your box? Just for fun.

Kevin Fullerton kevin.fullerton at shotgun-suicide.co.uk
Mon Jun 12 12:16:21 BST 2006

Yeah, I played around with it on one of my boxes here and had about 5 VM's
running on a dual xeon with 512Mb with no noticable performance hit, but
they weren't loaded down, but was very impressed with it.

If you do, try Steve Kemp's xen-tools - makes it a lot easier for creating
and configuring Debian and CentOS VM's for Xen (http://xen-tools.org/)

Cheers, Kevin!