[Lust] Hello from the Herts LUG

David Precious davidp at preshweb.co.uk
Sun May 21 13:49:11 BST 2006

Hi everyone,

First off let me introduce myself, I'm a member of the Herts LUG.
We've been discussing the idea of possible co-operation with
neighbouring LUGs.  Our founder, Nicolas Pike, was going to try
contacting you, but I don't believe he has yet.

I think since we're all pretty local, it'd be interesting to get some
conversations going, and perhaps even attend each other's meets etc.

We (the Herts LUG) currently run an IRC channel #hertslug on EFNet,
which you're all welcome to - could be good to talk to you.  If anyone
is unfamilar with IRC, there's plenty of info at www.irchelp.org, and
I could forward on a tutorial written by James R, one of our members.

I'd be interested to hear everybody's thoughts on this.

Many thanks

David Precious