[Lust] Nokia 770 upgrade

Robin Smith robin at uk-smiths.com
Fri Nov 3 19:38:30 GMT 2006

I have just upgraded my Nokia 770 and it looks like it supports Google
Talk. However I can't use it as I don't have a gmail/googlemail account
or even know someone who has one. Does anyone have one of these accounts
and can they send me an invite?

It also uses generic jabber so I am off to configure this to see how
well it works.

 From what I have seen of the new version is that it appears to be quite
a bit better - more responsive and the RSS is improved. It also has a
short cut on the front page to Google and Wikipedia which is quite useful...

Thanks in advance.

Robin