[Lust] linuxworldexpo

Michael Culverhouse mc2kuk at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 16 20:26:59 BST 2006

Hi all,
If you didn't already know linuxworldexop is later
this month 25th-26th October.
Attendance to the expo is free if you pre register on
the web site, but there also offering LUG members 10%
discount for the conference as per this email..

"As you are a Linux User Group we are pleased to
inform you that we are offering you, your members,
colleagues and associates the opportunity to attend
the LinuxWorld  conference at a reduced rate.  For
full details of the topics, speakers and fees please
visit www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk

Should they wish to attend they will be eligible for a
10% discount (including off the early bird rate).  All
they have to do is visit
http://www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk/page.cfm/Action=PreReg/PreRegID=2/t=m

to book their place and enter the Special Promotional
Code LUG at the bottom of their form.

Please note that this offer is valid for bookings
taken from today until 20th October.

I hope you are able to pass this information on and
look forward to seeing you at LinuxWorld.

Kind regards

Cristina Melenchon
Marketing Manager
01895 454 479
c.melenchon at turretgroup.com"

Does this mean pre-booking isn't very strong, or am I
being cycnical.
Anyway regardless of that, anyone going ?

Regards

Mike