[Lust] Linux Laptops

Rob linux at hyborian.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 23 15:22:31 BST 2007

Hi all,

I have never used this company before, but they seem to have the right
attitude.  I intend to try them out with my next purchase, whenever that
is.

http://www.xephi.co.uk/index.php

They usually install Kubuntu or Ubuntu, but they say they'll try to
install any distro you want, or you can have it OS-free.  I guess the
thing is that you know all the hardware works with Linux.

Regards,

Rob