[Lust] is anybody there?

slippifishi slippifishi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 12:50:07 BST 2007

Im still knocking about Luton too! be sure to let me know if you do plan to
go ahead with this meet on the 28th, I might pop along and put some faces to
names ;)

my number of postings reflects my linux use at the minute - i find between
work & life i rarely have the time to even turn the PC on, let alone try and
get the damn thing working...