[Lust] is anybody there?

slippifishi slippifishi at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 11:42:05 BST 2007

My understanding its the Bricklayers from 7:30pm? Well, that's where i'll be
anyway :)

according to nintendos excellent hotspot finder (
http://www.nintendowifi.co.uk/hotspots/searchHotSpotResults.do?address=&city=Luton&state=&postalCode=&country=GB&radius=5&showAllLocations=on&x=55&y=3),
there is no wifi at the bricklayers, although apparently there is at
wheelwrights; if need be we can pop up the road to wheelwrights and partake
of a beer there too...

looking forward to it, see ye there!

mike