[Lust] RE: Linuxgym

adam kimber geist_607 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 20:08:19 BST 2007

yeah i think its like you said bud, just grew into it, i actually got forced
to use it for a job i had and i wasnt mad keen but now i miss it for
networking tasks as it was so much more functional for a job in networking
than windows.

anyways, so we all getting together again sometime soon? im in luton if
anyones interested.

adam