[Lust] Meeting

adam kimber geist_607 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 23:51:55 UTC 2009

i got pulled away to look into some issues.

i tell you what hoe about next tuesday informally for all the luton guys?

adam

Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 18:14:15 +0100
From: slippifishi at gmail.com
To: lust at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Lust] Meeting

I'm certainly still up for a sly jar, but i'm afraid it will only be one (or maybe two if I sneak them in quick enough ;) as i'm snowed under with work at the minute, and the bastarding code wont write itself :@

I'll aim to be there for 8pm, any other takers?