[Lust] Meeting

Malcolm Smith lists at thesmith.org.uk
Tue Jun 9 18:21:52 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 06:16:19PM +0100, Michael Middleton wrote:
> Im not gonna bother tonight lads; i did go last week but no one
> else turned up and i just havent got the energy today.

Oops, sorry on behalf of all of us who were intending to go.

Since there's not many takers tonight, and I've just discovered
the awesome DTP program Scribus (check it out) I'd better stay
home too and finish a flyer I'm designing. See you tomorrow at
HertsLUG or another LUST meet, although I won't be able to make
Tuesday nights from now on, nor Wednesdays nor Thursdays either.

Cheers
--
Malcolm
http://www.thesmith.org.uk/     Personal site of unfathomable depths