[Lust] Lust Digest, Vol 61, Issue 2

Robert Leverington robert at rhl.me.uk
Wed Jun 10 17:26:50 UTC 2009

Hi,

2009/6/10 Shaun Wallin <shaun.wallin at gmail.com>:
> It looks like this list only updates at 1am every day so I don't see
> replys/posts until too late . Perhaps we should have a website with
> meeting dates on it?

This list is very low-traffic so I would advise subscribing to regular
messages rather than the digest; you will only get a few extra
e-mails, and it enables you to reply using the proper message headers.

I do agree that a website would be good. lug.org.uk provide hosting,
however I'm unsure of who Lust's "lugmaster" is and from what I can
tell they are who would have access to the facilities - I know some of
lug.org.uk's administrators are subscribed to this list so maybe they
could shed some light on the situation? Alternatively I have a VPS and
shared hosting subscription that I'd be happy to put anything on (and
am able to pass out FTP and database accounts on the latter). I'm also
happy to help out with any HTML or CSS that needs doing.

Sorry I can't come to the meetings at the moment, but after the summer
I would quite like to attend.

Out of interest, are any of you on IRC - if so a channel might be nice
now that the LUG is more active?

Robert