[Lust] Entry Level IT Positions in the Luton Area

Robert Leverington robert at rhl.me.uk
Tue May 5 12:18:01 UTC 2009

Hi,

2009/5/5 adam kimber <geist_607 at hotmail.com>:
> what have you get experience in? i work for ONI plc in luton and have worked
> for a few it departments so could help if i know what you already have

Thanks for the response.

I have experience in:
 - PHP (Intermediate)
 - Visual Basic (Basic/Intermediate)
 - Python (Basic)
 - Debian\Ubuntu Server (Intermediate)
 - Windows Desktop (Advanced)
 - MediaWiki (Advanced)

Previous placements include:
 - Freelance software administrator and development at Wikiation
(based in the Netherlands)
 - Freelance software testiong at Open Progress (also based in the Netherlands)
 - Clerickal assistant at NHS Bedfordshire (work experience placement)

In my spare time I work on extensions for MediaWiki, and occasionally
work on my own projects (none of which are currently released).

Currently I am looking for any full-time temporary summer positions
between 1st July and 31st August 2009, and permanent\temporary part
time positions in the evening and at the weekends indefinitely.

I can send a copy of my CV if it would be helpful.

Thank you,
Robert Leverington