[Lust] Lust Digest, Vol 57, Issue 2

Chris Lander clander at labbs.com
Mon May 11 02:53:14 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Sunday 10 May 2009 14:50:51 Michael Middleton wrote:
> Looking forward to Tuesday - RE: Jims request below, how about a bottle of
> tomato ketchup with the lid off? Open sauce/open source? getit?

Work and commitments permitting I'll try and get down, it would be good to
meet you all and have a chat.

The best marker you can lay with the bar is telling the bar staff what is
going on (how/when/what/why/etc.), that way they can help us!

Best regards

Chris Lander <clander at labbs.com>

Why bother building any more nuclear warheads until we use the ones we have?