[Lust] Lust Digest, Vol 57, Issue 2

Michael Middleton slippifishi at gmail.com
Tue May 12 21:34:42 UTC 2009

Not to worry - work can be a bastard sometimes, tell me about it - from what
I gathered, we're hoping to hold another informal meeting on the first
Tuesday of June (thats 2nd June) in the Bricklayers Arms, Luton (unless
plans changed after I left?) with a potentially more formal meeting to
follow - watch this space. A map to the Bricklayers can be provided if
required?

A good solid meeting, nice to see i'm not the only Linux (hobbyist) user in
Luton, and looking forward to future meetings and exchanging tips and tricks
and 'wares!

Cheers to all those who showed up, apologies I couldnt stay later...

Michael