[Malvern] Whats Happening?

phil malvern at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Dec 11 17:23:01 2002

Hi Everyone

I have been tied up recently and have not been able to get to any meetings.
Are they still at the Nags?

I may have an alternative venue. I have recently moved into offices in the
link. Although rather small - 4m x 4m it may be better than the pub since
Graham Road has been abandoned. It may just be a point of contact for us all.

I know Greg has been busy with new jobs and things so how about we get
together and discuss what we want to do. The web site needs updating for
starters. I would be happy to get things rolling.

I will be selling discs of some distros from my shop Creative Spaces 136a
Worceser Road when I have got organised, I would like to give the locals a
choice of which OS they use.

Phil Ironside