[Malvern] Not sure how this works but here goes!

ian.pascoe at bt.com ian.pascoe at bt.com
Sat Feb 21 14:46:02 GMT 2004

Tom

Glad to have yu on board; hope you are up to a bit of improtu lecturing as there seems to be a tad of interest in the program you mentioned on Wednesday  :senior moment cannot remember the name but hey!

As andy M said on the way home - he was the one that didn't shut up (his words) - we are as a mixed bunch that you could ever want to meet.  From Andrew V jet setter extordinaire to Phil 'Cockle Picker' Ironsides  all with the common goal of chasing the penguin and it's relations.

See you all at Geoff's next month and if the harden souls feel like a mid week drink, then then too.

Ian Pascoe