[Malvern] American Keyboard coding.

Andy Morris zaglabod at onetel.net.uk
Mon Jan 26 09:10:59 GMT 2004

Try booting with the option "keyboard=gb" or "keyboard=uk". I found in the
KDE setup that I could set a UK keyboard, but not UK English language.
Although the options text file apparently says that the "language" setting
sets display and keyboard, there is a separate keyboard boot option, so
possibly you can set a different keyboard after you have set the language.

Andy M