[Malvern] KNOPPIX 3.3

Andy Morris zaglabod at onetel.net.uk
Wed Jan 28 10:59:28 GMT 2004

Andrew,

Yes, please, on both counts!

A laptop with Knoppix would be ideal, because Open Office 1.0 is in there.
(I can upgrade it to 1.1 if you want, without using Knoppix 3.3, because
that would leave AbiWord installed, as well).

Can you bring it to Phil's on Tuesday?  If not, could you drop it by Phil's
and I can pick it up from there?

Cheers,

Andy