[Malvern] Does anyone want a copy of Knoppix 3.4?

Andy Morris zaglabod at onetel.net.uk
Tue May 18 08:46:36 BST 2004

I'd love a copy of 3.4, but I can't get to Geoff's on Wednesday (again) -
other things in the way.

Do you have a copy I could purloin from the shop, Phil? I can swap you a
replacement blank CD-R ...

BTW, if anyone is going from the Link to Geoff's, do you have room for a man
and his dog from across the road to Malvern Hospital?  Ian would like to go
but I am unable to give him a lift, this time.

Cheers,

Andy M.