[Malvern] Is there life in Malvern?

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 1 22:48:00 BST 2004

On Friday 01 October 2004 6:30 pm, Chris Eilbeck wrote:
> What's everyone up to?  It's gone suspiciously quite on here.  Is anyone
> hacking anything interesting or playing with any good software?
>
> Chris

Hi Chris et al.

I have been  playing with  the GNU Pascal Compiler,  part of gcc.

I now have got up to speed  well enough to dump my Borland Turbo Pascal
(which works under DOS).   I now no-longer  need Windoze,  apart from some
graphics jobs.  I  have been converting progs from  TP to gpc.

There is another Pascal  (fpc)  which I may also try.

I also want to write Pascal progs which output in Postscript so that I can
print them.   Then it's goodbye Windoze.

I  may not be able to get to Phil's shop on this coming Tuesday.  I have to
go for  a  flu jab.

Wednesday I hope to go to Linux Expo in London.   Anyone else going ?

Best regards,

Geoff.