[Malvern] Linux Periodicals.

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 24 20:51:04 BST 2004

> Only Linux Weekly News (http://lwn.net), if that counts.

I have just been to their web-site,  and like what I found.
Do you get hard copy,  or just follow the web-site ?

> I bought one issue of Linux Format, and it was so full of technical (and
> grammatical) inaccuracies that I've never been tempted since.

Like yourself,  I think it leaves much  to be desired.  There is too much
dumbing-down  and superfluous eye-candy for me.

> Linux Journal used to be quite good, but I've not seen a copy for a while.

I have not seen Linux Journal in print.

> What is it that you want from a Linux magazine?

Mainly reliable comment,  news,  and well informed technical
articles/tutorials  and  articles focused  on a useful topic such as
security,  CUPS,  networking,  programming techniques,  for example.

Does anyone else write programmes in Pascal ?

Cheers Keith,

Best regards from Geoff  (G3FHL).