[Malvern] Run a command recursivly in each folder?

Robin Wilson r.t.wilson at rmplc.co.uk
Thu Sep 9 20:14:25 BST 2004

Hi all,

Is there a way to run a command recursively in each folder below the current
folder?

Eg. I have a folder called Mp3 with loads of subfolders with different
styles of mp3s in them, is it possible to execute one command from
/home/robin/mp3 which will run one command in each folder (the command is a
command that will convert each file in the folder it is run in into an .ogg
file). Is this possible either with a native command or using a quick and
small script?

Hope you can understand my rather confusing explanation!

Robin

---