[Malvern] This coming Wednesday.

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Mon Sep 13 15:50:14 BST 2004

In view if my confusion, and having missed last Tuesday at the shop it ought
to be Wednesday at my place, and NOT next week.

I have checked with Lynda concerning the availability of refreshments, and
so :-

You are all invited to my place,  49 Green Lane,  on this coming Wednesday
15 th  September at  19:30  BST  kicking-out time 22:00.

Agenda :  Nattering,  refreshments (probable pizza and/or apple cake, soft
drinks)  hacking Debian network,  or whatever !

Is anyone up to date on the change from Woody to Sarge ?

Anyone want to give an informal talk ?

Regards all round

Geoff.