FW: [Malvern] Meeting and Anothre Brain Fizz

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Wed Apr 20 21:03:02 BST 2005

Chris

Was looking more at a single line system.

The idea had come from seeing software that would turn your PC into an
answering machine and allow remote access.  Although aware of the cards you
mention for costs sake I thought that a fudge on this type of software might
work ....

I can see that this little project will take meplaces where I have never
been before so a bit of hard slog ahead.

Geoff - sorry can't do tonight as have to beet the larks tomorrow morning to
get to Milton Keynes for a 2 day conference - yawn.

Ian