[Malvern] NET Framework and Linux

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 6 17:44:06 GMT 2005

Guys

There were a couple of gents over in that hush hush place, who use
Microsoft's Visual Studio for programming purposes.

Trawling through the net as you do came across this Open Source Project at:

http://www.mono-project.com

I have only glanced at this group but it appears they have developed an
interface between Visual C and GNOME - haven't looked any further into this
yet as I am still looking for what I was after.

Chris - have you had any chance at cobbling together that boot up disk with
the adapted screen colours?

Stuart - if you are at Geoff's this month can I nab you to talk about
databases?

And lastly does anyone know where I can find the file definitions for ODBC?

Seasonal Greetings to you all.

Ian