FW: [Malvern] Ill

Richard Forster rick at forster.uklinux.net
Fri Oct 7 22:55:44 BST 2005

I'm not ill so I'm sure I can manage to get to the Nags too.

As I didn't get to read my emails until after I got home last Tuesday I
made a brief trip into the Link at about 5pm. Anyone know why there was
a crowd of several dozen + police presence about 50m up the road from
Phil's place?

Someone at work said recently they were going to the Spice Cottage, I
told them why they shouldn't but I think they still went anyway. Shame.

Rick