[Malvern] Perl, HLUG, O'Reilly, Nags

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Mon Oct 10 09:48:38 BST 2005

On Thursday 06 October 2005 18:14, Chris Eilbeck wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 03:20:55PM +0100, Phil Ironside wrote:
> > Seems as though its bugs all round.
> >
> > Anyone up for the 19th?
>
> For a Perl gig?  Is that the plan?  Anyone fancy a pint next week up in
> the Nags?  Wednesday?

The Perl gig is on the 26th which sounds a good idea if anyone else is up for it.
I'll try to get to The Nags on the 19th if I get back from Kington in time

I got this back from the Hereford LUG

------------------
Hi Phil,

Noel passed on your details so I could organise you to come down to one
of our meetings.  The next meeting is on the 20th October and should be
at Hereford College of Technology, Hereford.  I'll copy the official
meeting announcement to you when I post it next week.

As part of the H&S requirements, I need a list of all people attending
so if you could let me know if your coming and if your bringing anyone
along with you, that would be great.

Hope to see you there!

Cheers
Mark

Its too close to call for me as I have another meeting on that night.

I have received an O'reilly catalog so I presume that means we have access to discounts but have not investigated the method yet.

Phil

Creative Spaces
01684-561495