[Malvern] Ottis

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 10 22:16:26 BST 2005

Phil

I spoke with Robin Elt who said he'd contact the Spice Cottage as they were
in breach of Disability Discrimination - his words not mine - and he would
ensure that the subject was bought up at the next Traders association.

Also spoke to GDBA in worcester who said that they would pay the site a
visit send the boys around type of stuff as the person sounded really pissed
off when I told them!

Can't give any more information than that as I specifically said I did not
want it and could not be arsed to take it any further than sending him this
message.

However, I did spend the following week telling anyone who would listen how
well they treated us ....

Hope all better now

Ian