[Malvern] Fw: [ANNOUNCE] Technical Meeting - Wednesday 26th October 2005 - O'Neills

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Mon Oct 24 09:55:33 BST 2005

I'm up for driving this time. We could leave Malvern at around 5.00 to 5.30 and get there for 6.00 to 6.30 then we could come home when the meeting finishes or we have had enough Perl, food or fizzy drinks.
Not too sure the best place to park yet but I could alwas bring some sky hooks.

--

Phil

Creative Spaces
01684-561495