[Malvern] Fw: [ANNOUNCE] Technical Meeting - Wednesday 26th October 2005 - O'Neills

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 10:54:38 BST 2005

For anyone going to the Perl gig

Here is the link to the menu if you want food (I think I mailed it last week but I can't remember)

Food is available until 8pm, however we are planning to pre-order food,
so that we can eat before the talks. A menu is available (click the link
below). If you would like to order food, please let me know your order
and roughly what time you plan to get there, by 4pm on Tuesday 25th
October. We normally start arriving from 6pm onwards, with the food
usually being served about 7pm. If you wanted to eat earlier I'm sure
they can accommodate you.

  Menu - http://birmingham.pm.org/docs/technical/oneills_menu.png

PLEASE EMAIL ME ("Barbie" <barbie at missbarbell.co.uk>) IF YOU WANT TO ORDER FOOD. Order before 4pm on Tuesday
25th October, so I can get orders into the venue. You can order on the
night, but you might have to wait a little longer, or be out of luck
with some choices.

I will be leaving from Creative Spaces around 5.15pm for anyone wanting a lift.

Phil

Creative Spaces
01684-561495