[Malvern] Birmingham Perl Mongers - 29th March

Barbie barbie at missbarbell.co.uk
Sat Apr 1 12:09:30 BST 2006

On Mon, Mar 27, 2006 at 02:25:11PM +0100, Phil Ironside wrote:
> Yo
>
> Whose up for Birmingham Perl Mongers - 29th March?

Thanks to you guys coming along on Wednesday. I think itturned into the
biggest attendance we've ever had. I hope to make one of your meetings
before too long too.

If any of you guys have a pet project you want to do a talk on by the
way, feel free to knock up a few slides and tell us about it. Our next
tech meeting features another guest speaker in the shape of splineboy
from WolvesLUG talking about his project splinescan. If you were at
LUGRadio Live last year you'll have seen his efforts to scan in 3D.

Look forward to seeing you all again at the end of the month.

Cheers,
Barbie.