[Malvern] On a happier note...

Chris Eilbeck chris at hyperspace.org.uk
Thu Apr 6 18:19:00 BST 2006

On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 01:51:57PM +0100, Andy Dixon wrote:

> Blimey. Less than half an hour and they have both gone...!

Tee hee!  Does anyone want a Sparc machine?  I can spare a few Sparc 10s and
20s with a small disk in each if anyone is interested.  Might even be
tempted to give away a couple of my 20" monitors but you can run them with a
PC monitor if you can find the right adaptor.

Chris Eilbeck
Tripoli UK Member #9527                                          LSMR