FW: [Malvern] Nags Head

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 18 21:02:46 GMT 2006

- Isn't it stupid to have lots of projects doing the same thing
- Internet Explorer is superb, especially the newest release
- Does Linux work on Windows
- Why are you all dressed in Dj's?  You look like a flock of penguins!
- What do you mean by following worldwide standards?

or, alternatively make sure she drinks - LOTS!

Ian