[Malvern] Ethernet settings.

Andy Dixon astleycoder at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 20 13:51:01 GMT 2006

You can find that in:
/etc/network/interfaces

On another note.. I have now got one of our dual processor G5 xServes running debian. It is running very very nice. With Apache 2 running ~ 6 sites, eJabberd, Nagios monitoring ~200 hosts, TFTP server, and whatever else I cant think of, the load average still stays at 0.00 0.00 0.00. However, it did hit 3.8 after I ran a mammoth of a PHP-MySQL script converting XML to MySQL records.