[Malvern] 64 bit Linux Distros

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 6 12:09:46 GMT 2006

Happy New year All.

I have checked with my social secretary and she says OK  for  Wednesday
18th Jan,
and will make Pizza cases.  I will fill them !
By the way, did we get the right Wednesday?   Like Ian,  I got the
Tuesday wrong !

On that day,  at 10am at the Manor Park Bowls club,  there is a talk  on
Linux by
someone called Stuart Slack.  Anyone know him ?  I shall be there.  Then
I have to
shot off to Staunton for lunch.  Busy life being retired !

I have been modelling my dowsing response using  Gnuplot.

Geoff.