[Malvern] New HDD - copying everything across

Chris Eilbeck chris at hyperspace.org.uk
Tue Jan 10 22:23:58 GMT 2006

On Sun, Jan 08, 2006 at 02:29:11PM +0000, Gerard P. Howells wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Looking for around £120 for the server, would need to be collected with
> good car/van (very heavy!) I've also got another Xeon 266 processor that
> I haven't got around to fitting that I'll throw in and an official
> Ubuntu 2xCD pack.  Would need to be collected from Colwall.

That's a bit too slow and a bit too large for what I need.  My main server
is slowly dying and I'm thinking about replacing it with a Mac Mini running
Debian and a number of big USB drives hooked to it to give something a bit
pokey but also pretty small and quiet.

Chris Eilbeck
Tripoli UK Member #9527                                          LSMR