[Malvern] Fedora 4

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 12 01:10:51 GMT 2006

Chris Eilbeck wrote:

>Have you seen the surface plots you can do using the pm3d extensions?
>
>Chris

Hi Chris.

Yes, since receiving the above.  However, I am only geared up for
black-and-white printing
on my hp laserjet lj1300.
I like this printer because it is a native postscript machine,  and it
does very good B/W prints.

The graphs I have done recently are 1:10000 maps of the current
extension on the Gloucester Warwickshire Railway,
and mathematical models of my dowsing response  to underground streams.
The later has uncovered a few new facts
about how dowsing works.  More off-line if you are interested.

Is anyone coming here for a pizza next week ?

Geoff