[Malvern] Crontab help

Andy Dixon andy at andydixon.com
Tue Jul 11 08:59:23 BST 2006

Hi all,

I have written a couple of scripts to handle spam. One is a shell script to
pass spam to sa-learn, and the other one reports it to spamcop.

When I had 'php -f scriptname.php' in my crontab, it worked fine. Now that I
have written a bash script which runs the sa-learn commands and then invokes
my php script, that does not seem to run.

If I call the script, it works a treat on the commandline. In the cron, it
does not seem to call at all.

The scripts are in my search path, and I just cant figure it out! Any ideas?

Thanks

Andy