[Malvern] Palm V

Chris Eilbeck chris at hyperspace.org.uk
Fri Mar 10 23:23:21 GMT 2006

On Fri, Mar 10, 2006 at 10:33:43PM +0000, Andy Dixon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A bit off-topic, but does anyone have a serial to USB adapter? I have just
> got a palm V, but my laptop (also my work Mac Mini) do not have a serial
> port.
>
> Failing that, I'm up for swapping it for any other USB-enabled pda ;)

If you don't manage to scrounge one, the best one to buy is one with an FTDI
chip in it.  Solutions in Worcester sell them, that's where I got mine.
I've got a couple of Prolific ones at work and they're far less compatible
than the FTDI-based ones.

Chris Eilbeck
Tripoli UK Member #9527                                          LSMR