[Malvern] Plain English

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 14 19:26:59 GMT 2006

Hi Guys

Just been on an internal training course about SDSL - quite interesting but
within the marketing document that accompained this was a rather interesting
phrase:

"hard copy information resource for applicationists"

Now then you bright fellows, any ideas what this means in plain English?
I'll give you 2 hints.  Firstly it does not particularly relate to BT, and
secondly the plain English version boils down to 2 words.

I'll put you out of your misery later on this week if no one gets it.

Ian