[Malvern] Fonts

Andy Morris zaglabod at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 27 15:31:49 BST 2006

Found a different solution - full versions of Adobe Acrobat 5 or 6 on
Ebay, starting at £10 - and that does not include the dubious ones
selling "genuine" Acrobat 7 at £7. Since I'm not after the latest
doodads, just a functioning Distiller with fonts, 5 or 6 are perfectly
adequate.

Now all I need is a standalone postscript printer that will send to a file.

Andy