[Malvern] [OT] Techie accountant recommendations?

Darren Beale bealers at gmail.com
Tue May 30 17:41:38 BST 2006

Hi

I got the keys to my (Upton upon Severn) house on Saturday so we're
all systems go for a move to them thar hills in 4 weeks time. I'm
lookngi forward to meeting up with some of you and I have at least two
offers of beer, which is nice :)

Anyway, I'm setting up on my own and want to get an accountant on
board pretty quickly. I was hoping to get a recommendation for a local
one that has a modicum of "IT" industry knowledge and is conversant
with the likes of IR35. Ideally they could also sit with me for a few
hours to help get me set-up with Quickbooks too though this is
optional.

Obviously I can Google but was hoping for a personal recommendation.

Cheers

--
Darren Beale
http://bealers.com