FW: [Malvern] GMH Meeting

Ian Pascoe ianpascoe at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 7 23:13:38 GMT 2006

Steve

Likewise - nice to put a voice to a name!

The next LUG meeting is, we worked it out, next Wednesday but Geoff is
consulting Mrs Geoff on this.

Has anyone any thoughts on doing anything special during the season of
goodwill to colestial next month or shall we just have GMH as normal and
wait until the New Year to start again?  my Social diary is getting all used
up.?

Ian