[Malvern] GMH Meeting

Phil Ironside phil at creativespaces.co.uk
Wed Nov 8 11:23:13 GMT 2006

Great to see you too - look forward to seeing you when you are able to make - perhaps at one of the Perl Mongers Tech meetings - http://birmingham.pm.org/. When we go we take a car or 2 leaving from Creative Spaces at 5.30 and getting back at between 11.00 - 12.00. Next meeting on 22 November, 2006 which we hope to go to.

--
Phil Ironside

Creative Spaces
01684-561495